What Clients Say
It was a throwaway comment I made during the history assessment that was picked up by Hartmut. I went from total lethargy, severe cognition problems and about to loose my job to almost complete recovery in 1 month. I was unknowingly being poisoned by lead (hair dye)
Male Teacher, NSW
Benefits of an Integrated Nutrition Medicine approach
- You feel better, more energy, clearer head, and fewer health complications.
- Better overall health outcomes due to holistic and integrated approach.
- Empowerment as a result of education, time is taken to really listen and collaboration between yourself, your doctor and myself.
- Feeling assisted and supported.
- Investigation of any possible side effects and nutrient depletions of any prescribed medications.
- Helps you organize, collate and consolidate previous blood tests in addition to recommending relevant additional tests for your GP and in so doing save time and reduce costs by avoiding repetition of expensive tests
- Translation and making understandable any health-related information you have read, heard or are interested in. This approach really blooms during any group sessions.
- Maximization of digestion and absorption of food and nutrients
- Feeling better due to toxin exposure minimization.
- Help in building antioxidant reserves in the body via the intake of natural fruits, vegetable, nuts and seeds and plant-based phytonutrients in addition to judicious therapeutic supplementation
- Help in developing solid understanding of important food preparation principles, especially for whole grains and legumes
- Help in establishing clear guidelines and balance for protein, carbohydrate, fat and alcohol intake
- Open identification and exploration of addictive tendencies, stress and self-defeating behaviors detrimental to health, empowerment, autonomy and well-being
- Design and education around an appropriate exercise regime with a focus on building cardiovascular fitness, maintaining muscle mass, bone density, mental acuity, and enjoyment.
What Clients Say
Hartmut took me through a detailed assessment process which involved not only a thorough medical but detailed family and personal history along with dietary history too. During the process Hartmut took the time and energy to carefully explain in layman’s terms the ‘science’ behind what had been happening and gave me the right information and guidance to address it. Six months on from that process I am feeling an energy and vitality that had been smothered for such a long time.
Kathy B, 36 Bilambil Heights, NSW 0405 189910